Visa helps Consultancy


Home / USA

About USA

Business Visa b1


As the centre of global commerce, the US attracts millions of business visitors every year. The US B1 Business Visa is designed for short term business travel to the US. This visa is typically issued for a period of 6-12 months and is used for supporting business activities such as attending conferences, conducting negotiations etc. The scope of this visa is wide and allows for all sorts of activities other than actively running a business. V-Help Consultancy can help you identify the right approach to applying for your B1 visa. Our teams will assist you with your application creation and filing and ensure you have the highest chance of receiving a visa quickly.


The B1 Visa is used by visitors for a wide variety of business activities. It is used by businesspersons and executives visiting the US for purposes such as:
• Conducting negotiations
• For sales or investment meetings
• Discuss planned investment or purchases
• For business investment purposes
• To attend meetings
• To interview and hire staff
• For research purposes
Ideally you should apply for the visa a minimum of 2-3 months in advance to allow for all security clearance and processing. In some cases there may be a personal interview as well.


Since there is no quota on the B1 visa, the documentation required is not as strenuous as for migrant visas. Typically, your application package must contain:
• Your passport
• Proof of funds
• Letters supporting your reason of visiting the US
• Letter from your employer if traveling as an employee
• Proof of business ownership if you are traveling as a businessperson
• Insurance and other supporting documents


V-Help Consultancy can help you create and file your B1 application with minimal hassle. Our end-to-end support and complete knowledge of US immigration programs make us your best option for your visa needs. Talk to us to discover how we can help you get your US B1 Visa.

If You Want to More Details Talked to our Experts.

Whatsapp- 93 280 93 280

STUDENT VISA and admission


The United States is the world’s leading student destination. It offers unparalleled scope for students from all streams to study and excel in their chosen fields. Coupled with an economy that requires new talent every year, it is the ideal destination for students looking to study and make a life after graduation. V-Help Consultancy offers authoritative support students need to study in the US. Our understanding of the US education system and vast experience with its visa process make us your best bet to study in the US.


The US universities are able to provide the best possible platform to international students, which is evident from their high rankings. The Country’s education system offers the most comprehensive coursework to students with an equal emphasis on both practical and theoretical learning.
• Affordable Education
• Diversity and Flexibility
• Outstanding support system for overseas students
• Healthy and Safe Communities
• International students can often work while they study & Internships
• Exciting Campus Lifestyle


You will generally need the following for your US Student Visa application:
• A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay
• Recent passport size photograph
• Confirmation page of DS-160
• Form I -20
• Payment of application fees for SEVIS
• Application as a non-immigrant
• Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application


• F1 visa holders are eligible for up to 12 months of OPT (optional practical training) on completion of graduation. That means you can work for a year after you finish your studies
• It is temporary employment permission allowing students the opportunity to gain practical experience in their field of study
• After that, you’ll be required to apply for a work visa if you have to continue working in the US. You can remain in the US up to 60 days after the completion of your course even if you don’t have a job offer or haven’t applied for OPT


The student dependent visa is called the F2 Visa. The F2 visa is a non-immigrant dependent visa where the immediate family members of the F1 student visa holders can come to the US. Dependents include the spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21.
Eligibility conditions for the F2 visa
• Must be the spouse of an F1 student visa holder.
• Must be the dependent child (under 21 years and unmarried) of an F1 visa holder.
• Applicant must have enough financial resources to support the family in the US

F2 visa requirements
• Passport (both original and photocopies)
• Visa application confirmation (DS-160)
• A photograph conforming to U.S. visa rules
• Birth certificate for dependent children
• Marriage certificate for spouses
• Visa fee payment receipt
• Applicant’s I-20 form
• Copy of F1 visa holder’s I-20 form
• Applicant’s bank statements, tax records, and employment documents as proof of financial stability


Extended visa stays
If the primary F1 visa holder extends his / her stay, then the F2 visa dependents are also automatically eligible to apply for the extension. Filing Form I-539 is enough to renew your F2 visa along with proof of your financial status.
Change of visa status
You can enter the U.S. on an F2 visa and subsequently request a change of visa status. By enrolling in a US higher education program, you can change your visa status to F1. If you find an appropriate job, you can request a change of visa status.
Getting a Green Card
While you get a Green Card automatically when your primary F1 visa holder receives one, you are also eligible to apply for one on your own. You can change your visa status to a different one which allows for dual purpose (e.g. L1 visa) and then apply for a Green Card. If you find employment, you become eligible for a Green Card.
Access to healthcare
F2 visa holders have access to medical services and hospitals in the US. However, if you plan on a long stay or expect a medical situation, it makes sense to buy a health insurance plan to cover the high costs of health care.


• No permission to work
• Not eligible for Social Security Number
• Not allowed to pursue higher education
• Cannot enter the U.S. before the F1 visa holder
• As you are not eligible to work, you can’t get a Social Security Number (SSN).
• You can’t get employment in the United States on an F2 visa. But you’re allowed to do unpaid voluntary work, but you can’t get any remuneration for it.
• You cannot do a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program on the F2 visa. Yet you are eligible for recreational and vocational training courses. Dependent children on an F2 visa can complete primary, middle and high school education. If you are looking to pursue higher studies, you must first apply for a visa status change.
• You must either be accompanied by the primary F1 visa holder or fly later after the F1 holder for first-time travel to the U.S. on an F2 visa. You can’t enter the United States before the F1 visa holder. This only applies when you are first entering the U.S. and not for subsequent travel.

Requirements for visa application

• You have applied for non-academic or vocational training courses in the US • You meet the minimum education qualification required for admission into the vocational course. • You were admitted by a U.S.-based educational school and got the Form I-20. • You have the appropriate level of proficiency in English • You’ve shown you’ve got enough funds to cover your expenses while you’re in the US • You have permanent residence in your country of origin • You have no intention of remaining in the US and will leave after your education is complete • The institution is convinced that the education you are receiving will benefit your country of origin

Documents required

• Passport valid for at least six months
• DS-160 confirmation
• Visa appointment letter
• Recent photographs
• Fee receipts
• Educational certificates
• Proof of financial stability


The M-2 nonimmigrant visa enables the dependent spouse and children under the age of 21 of a
valid M-1 student visa holder to come to the US.

To Qualify For The Visa, You Must:
Prove your purpose to temporarily stay in the US
Prove that you are the applicant’s dependent spouse or child, under the age of 21

With An M-2 visa You Can:
• Study in an elementary or secondary school
• Study in a vocational or recreational school
• Travel in and out of the U.S.

On M-2 visa, you cannot:
• Try for admission at a US university
• Seek employment in the US

Duration Of Stay
You may stay on an M-2 visa in the U.S. as long as the applicant for the principal M-1 is in status. This may be for one year or for the period required by the principal M-1 applicant to complete the study course up to a maximum of 3 years plus 30 days to depart afterward, whichever is less.


J-1 Intern category visa of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program is to give foreign students and recent graduates the opportunity to develop their skills while gaining knowledge of US business practice and culture.
On returning to their own countries, interns are expected to share the cross-cultural and professional experience they have gained in the U.S. A lot of internships are paid.
• Applicants should be mindful that the J-1 Interns’ Visa System is designed purely as a way of taking part in an internship. U.S. state department specifically forbids the use of the J-1 Visa System for interns to fill the role of a regular employee.
• As an intern, it is strictly forbidden for the applicant to accept any employment outside of their internship in the US. If an applicant is found to be engaged in unauthorized work, he will be subject to the immediate termination of the J-1 Visa Program and can be deported. He must face penalties through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Eligibility conditions
To be eligible for Sponsorship on the J-1 Intern Visa, applicants must have secured an internship with a company in the US in any one of the following fields:

• Agriculture, Forestry, and Fishing;
• Arts and Culture;
• Construction and Building Trades;
• Education, Social Sciences, Library Science, Counseling and Social Services;
• Health-Related Occupations;
• Hospitality and Tourism;
• Information Media and Communications;
• Management, Business, Commerce and Finance;
• Public Administration and Law;
• The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Industrial Occupations.


The J2 visa is a US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) provided a visa. It is a special visa issued to spouses and dependents of J1 visa holders. These individuals may go on to accompany or ultimately join a J1 visa holder in the US.

Duration of visa
The duration of this visa varies since J2 visa holders are granted the same period of stay as the J1 visa holder.

Eligibility requirements
• Spouses are given preference for this visa and will be made eligible immediately.
• Dependents have to be under-21 and unmarried, otherwise, they would not be eligible for this visa.
• J1 visa holder must be physically present in the United States before the J2 visa holder can reach the U.S. So if you enter separately the holder of the J1 visa must arrive before you.

Required documents
DS-2019: This is the form that allows you to apply for a dependent J2 visa. That will be issued in your home country by the U.S. embassy. Strictly speaking, DS-2019 is not a form; it is a certificate proving your eligibility to accompany the holder of the J1 visa on their exchange program. So, you’re not going to submit this document but will carry it for the whole time you’re staying in the U.S. I-94
This document summarizes your departure and arrival in the U.S. You need to show this document whenever you’re crossing the border. Unless this is your first time in the United States, then your copy of the I-94 will be sent to you.
J2 Visa Sticker: The J2 visa sticker in your passport indicates that you have been granted J2 visa status and are accompanying the holder of the J1 visa.
Permission to Work: As a J2 visa holder, you can work in most cases. For this, you will have to file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. If this is approved, you can work for up to one year, after which you can renew the permission.



Visiting friends and family in the US? Looking to travel for tourism or medical purposes? The US B2 visa is ideal for short term travelers visiting the US for non-business purposes. V-Help Consultancy has helped thousands of people successfully apply for Visas across the World. Our in-depth knowledge of the US visa process makes us the best option for you to file your US B2 Visa application.
The B-2 visa is a non-immigrant US visa. The visa gives permission to individuals to enter the US for a short period either for tourism, recreation or for family visits.

B-visa holders can engage in the following activities when they are in the US:
• Come to the country on a holiday
• Visit the various cities in the country
• Visit their friends or family
• Take part in social events conducted by organizations
• Visit the country for medical treatment
• Participate in sports or music events
• Participate in short term courses


The US B2 visa is the best way for short term visitors to visit the US. It is typically issued for a period of 6 months. In some cases, it is issued as a multiple entry visa for a period of up to 10 years. Key details of the B2 visa are:
• You must be able to persuade US consular officials at a US Embassy/Consulate that they are not visiting the country with an intention to become an immigrant of that country
• You must show reasons and evidence that you would definitely return to your home country
• You must book appointments for giving your biometrics (finger scan) and visa interview
• Children below 14 years and adults above 80 years are not required to visit the Consulate/Embassy for an interview and can submit the documents at the visa application centre
• People who already had a US Visit Visa and now applying for renewal can get the visa renewed by booking the visa appointment at visa application centre and submitting the documents in person
Typically the visa is processed within 2-3 days and your passport can either be collected from the VAC centre or couriered to you.


The documentation required for the B2 visa includes:
• Your passport
• Proof of funds
• Letters supporting your reason of visiting the US
• Adequate insurance coverage
• Details of who you are staying with and where
• Air tickets
• Evidence that you will return to your home country
• Financial documents
• Insurance and other supporting documents


1. Submit the Form DS-160
2. Pay the visa fees
3. Schedule the tourist visa interview at the US embassy or consulate
4. Complete the B-2 visa document file
5. Attend the visa interview
If you have applied for the US tourist visa, you will be required to attend a visa interview where you will be asked questions about the purpose of your trip and your travel plans.

Preparing for the visa interview

1. Schedule an appointment for your visa interview in the country where you reside: While your interview may be scheduled at any U.S. Embassy or Consulate, it may be more difficult to obtain a visa outside the country where you live permanently.) Search for your country of residence at to find the nearest embassy or consulate — and its contact details.
2. Check on the wait time: Understand that wait times differ according to the venue, visa category and even season, which is why applying early is crucial.
3. Pay the visa application fee which is non-refundable
4. Gather the required documents: These include:

• Passport valid 6 months after your scheduled departure from the US
• Type DS-160 confirmation page for non-immigrant visa application
• Receipt of Transaction Fee
• One printed photo that satisfies visitor visa requirements

5. Prepare for the interview by rehearsing answers for frequently asked questions
Visa interviews are generally required of travelers between the ages of 14-79, Typically, interviews are not required of applicants 13 years of age and younger or 80 years of age and older—through consular officers can choose to interview any visa applicant, regardless of age.


V-Help Consultancy offers end to end assistance to help you with your B2 visa. Talk to us to learn how our consultants can help you at each step of your visa process.

WORK visa h18


The US H1B Visa is one of the most popular ways to work in the US. It is a visa that must be applied for by an employer on behalf of a specialist employee. Since the visa is granted to specialists, typically applicants hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and are from fields such as IT, finance, architecture, medicine, science etc. V-Help Consultancy helps employers with filing for H1B petitions for their employees. We also help employees from across the world get hired by companies likely to sponsor them for an H1B visa.


The H1B Visa is one of the most competitive visas to apply for. Due to there being an annual visa cap, there is a huge demand from US employers applying for this visa. Additionally, since it is a route to a Green Card, it is one of the best visas to apply to work in the US.
Under the H1B, successful petitioners can:
• Live and work in the US
• Extend the stay in the US
• Change employers during H-1B status
• Stay with their dependent spouse & children (aged under 21) in the US


The H1B is a point based visa system and you need a minimum of 12 points for your application to be assessed. You must have:
• A Bachelors or Masters degree from the US (or an equivalent in your country)
• Or 12 years work experience
• Or a mix of education and work experience
You are awarded points as follows:

• 3 points for every 1 year of college studies
• 1 point for every 1 year of work experience
Once you score a minimum of 12 points, your H1B petition can then be prepared.


An H4 visa is a non-immigrant dependent visa. The visa does not grant you permanent residency, but it gives you the right to live, study, and work in the US.

Who is eligible?
• Spouse of the H type visa holder
• Children under the age of 21 whose parent is an H visa holder

The validity of the H4 visa
The validity of the visa is dependent on the visa of the sponsor who is also called the principal applicant.
The visa is usually sponsored by the spouse or parent having the H type visa. The H4 visa becomes invalid when the visa of the sponsor expires.

Privileges of the H4 visa
• You can get a driver’s license
• You have opportunities to study in the US
• You qualify for financial services, such as banking and an H4 visa loan

Work permission for the H4 visa holder
• The holder of the H4 visa may work part-time, full-time or not at all.
• The H4 visa holder is permitted to start any form of business.
• The holder of the H4 visa may continue to be eligible for EAD even if he does not seek employment.

Documents required for application
• US visa interview appointment letter
• A valid passport
• Copy of the primary visa holder’s passport
• Photograph of the primary visa holder and applicant together
• Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
• Confirmation page of the online DS-160 form
• Visa fees receipt from the relevant bank
• A copy of the primary visa holder’s form I-797
• A letter from the primary visa holder’s employer stating the nature of the relationship between the primary visa holder and employer
• Pay stubs from the primary visa holder’s current place of work
• Original marriage certificate
• Original birth certificates of children


The L-1A Visa is a US-issued non-immigrant visa. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issues this visa for foreign directors or managers being transferred to U.S. offices of their company. International businesses that do not have associated offices in the U.S. may also use an L-1A visa to send a manager or executive to create one there.
The L-1A visa is one of two categories of work visas in the L-1 visa category. Its equivalent, the L-1B visa is for staff with advanced skills who choose to migrate to the U.S. for a five-year period. Upon expiry, the applicant may again apply for the L-1 visa holder status only after working for the parent, subsidiary, branch or affiliate of the organization for at least one year outside the U.S.

L1 Visa Requirements:
There are two main requirements for an L1 visa: employer requirements and employee requirements.

Employer Requirements:
A qualifying relationship must be formed between the employer within the US and its international branch/subsidiary/affiliate that employs the applicant. This indicates that the two organizations are in some way tied by their ownership or association with each other.
Furthermore, the employer needs to be doing business in the US and at least one other country during the visa holder’s stay in the US.

Employee Requirements:
With an L1 visa, the applicant must have been working for the international employer for at least one year in the preceding three years before they were admitted to the U.S.
This employment must have been in an administrative, corporate, or technical area of expertise and their prospective jobs in the U.S. must be within the same fields.
L1A Visa to Green Card
An L1A visa applicant has a relatively straightforward way of acquiring a green card since it falls under an EB-1C Green Card. This does not require a PERM Labor Certificate, cutting off the processing time by up to 8 months.
The employer just needs to file an I-140 petition to qualify for the green card. If the applicant has been accepted, he files for a status adjustment (Form I-485).


L2 visas are also known as L1 dependent visas. The L2 visa is granted to the spouses and dependents of L1 visa holders. An L2 visa is a non-immigrant visa. L1 dependents include: Spouses of visa holders Dependent children under the age of 21 L2 visa holders can: • Live in the U.S. temporarily • Study full-time or attend college in the U.S. • Apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) to work in the U.S. • Change your visa status to another non-immigrant visa like F1, B1/B2, H1, and L1, and • Travel in and out of the US on brief international trips Documents required for L2 visa application: • A completed Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. • Valid passport • Passport photo • Original marriage certificate • Original birth certificates for each dependent child • Written approval of the employer of the primary L1 visa holder • Employment verification letter from the L1 visa holder’s employer • L1 holder’s Form I-797 • Visa application fee • Visas issuance fee


An R1 visa is for those who want to work in the United States as religious workers. It is a short-term visa. Eligibility Conditions First of all, you will have to work at a part-time job in the US, meaning that you’ll spend at least 20 hours a week at work. At the same time, you need to get a job that has to do with your religion. To put it another way, you have to either work in a religious position or be a minister there. This means you ‘re not going to be suited to R1 Visas if your work is anything other than religious. You are also entitled if you have a bona fide religious charitable organization and you were a member of the religious community before applying for a visa and you spent at least two years in that role before applying for an R1 visa. You can also be a worker for an employer who also has a religious non-profit organization in the US. You are not eligible if you are not going to work in a religious group or a church or is not going to do anything related to their activities. These visas are particularly for religious workers who have a job in the area, and no one else. Being a volunteer also won’t bring an R1 Visa. You have to be a paid worker-otherwise you can’t apply. Documents Required • A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form • A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay. • Passport photo taken in the last six months.


The R2 visa is a temporary US visa that authorizes an R1 visa holder’s spouse and unmarried child (under 21 years) to enter the US. The holders of R2 status may remain in the country for as long as the holders of R1 remain in legal status. In other words, once the principal R-1 person loses legal status, an individual loses his / her R-2 status. R2 visa holders can: • Take part in a full-time study course in the US • Travel freely in and out of the US during the validity of the visa • Apply for permanent residency status However, the R2 visa holder cannot work in the US. Documents Required • All documents required for an R-1 visa. • Original birth certificate for each child • Marriage registration certificate • Copy of spouse’s passport • Proof of financial support • Copy of the contract between the employer and the R1 religious worker


The H1B visa requires the highest quality of documentation in order to give your petition a chance at success. V-Help Consultancy has the knowledge and experience to ensure your application is thorough and meets all benchmarks. Our teams assist with: • To work at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer • Job Search Assistance in the US • Preparing your documentation • Complete Application Processing • Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing The H1B Visa is a life-changing opportunity for anyone looking to work in the US. V-Help Consultancy can help you make the most of this opportunity with our end-to-end support that starts with helping you find a job, applying for a visa, applying for a PR and more. Talk to us today to discover how we can help you.

If You Want to More Details Talked to our Experts.

Whatsapp- 93 280 93 280